Tuesday 14 January 2014

Steal Her Style & Makeup: Miranda Kerr

Hey guys,

Apologies for the inconsistency but I thought I'd laze around like any other teen and enjoy the last few days of freedom before college starts up again. However today I've got a very exciting steal her style and makeup post for you- how generous right?! Now I know this post will appeal more to you 20 something year olds and also to those of you girls looking to vamp up your style with some elegance and sophistication.

Did anyone say Miranda Kerr? That's what I thought! I love this model's style because she always creates the perfect balance between simple and stylish. She understands the concept of maybe sometimes less is more. I'd say she's a strong mix of Zara, Asos and Topshop so for those of you who love those stores and the style of this super stunning model, grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and relax because this is going  to be a bloody good one!


Updates

  • My giveaway is over in a few days so if you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for?! The prize has been updated to a Naked 3 Palette; you can find the rules to the giveaway here. This is just a little gift to say thank you so much to those of you who read and support my blog. 

  • My fashion page Kardashian Kouture is updated daily to provide you with some outfit inspiration and celebrity gossip; I would love if you guys could like it here.

  • Also I've been getting a lot of offers and suggestions for this blog and I'm super excited for what's in store for 2014; I can't give too much away yet but I will be introducing the blog posts bit by bit and I hope you guys enjoy them.


I love you guys and thank you so much for the support; I have a feeling that being a part of the fashion blogosphere this year is going to change my life and I'm beyond excited!

Stay stylish
-Mizzmoi X


Miranda's makeup is always so natural along with a lot of the VS models. If you want to recreate this look on yourself, keep your eyebrows in shape and the rest is history! 





























Share

No comments:

Post a Comment