Tuesday 4 March 2014

Oscars 2014: A Goddess in Prada

Hey loveys,

So my sister kindly did the Oscars update on my fan page Kardashian Kouture and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Now I was going to do a typical 'best dressed' for the Oscars 2014 but I felt that that was too common and overdone; you've probably seen it a million times on different blogs by now as a matter of fact so I'm deciding not to be a copy cat. Besides no other dress stunned me as much as Lupita Nyongo's so this whole blogpost is about her. Everything about this girl screams perfection. Who would have ever thought a burnt chocolate skinned girl sans the blonde hair and typical Hollywood glamour look would be all the rage? Wow, the world really is changing and I think it's for the better.

Guys grab a cup of coffee and a blanket, get comfortable because this is the blogpost you're going to want to soak in!


Love
-Mizzmoi xo

"Her skin tone, her hair, the dress, her smile, her personality."












Share

No comments:

Post a Comment