Tuesday 29 April 2014

Challenge 1: Get active with me & Beyoncé

Hey girlos 

So on sunday night after my cheat meal (chicken fried rice- yummy) I decided that I was going to go to the gym everyday this week at 6am. Yesterday was the first day and guess what? I failed miserably. Getting up at that time especially after only getting 3 hours sleep is just not for me. Although I felt painfully sorry for my roommate Amy who's studying nursing and has to get up at 6am every morning for placement. Her life sucks, she knows.
Anyway I was so close to giving up and not going to th gym yesterday at all but with some encouragement from my uni friend, I forced myself to go. Guys, I felt so good afterwards and was so happy that I pushed myself. I don't know what it is about working out but it puts me in a really good mood and is the biggest stress reliever (desperately needed). It's exam season in UCD right now so the pressure is on.








Moving on, I want you to complete this challenge with me and of course Beyoncé. If you haven't noticed, Bey has gotten so much slimmer in the past few months due to her being on tour again. She practices for at least 3 hours a day so if she can do that, you can live with 30 minutes of exercise.

Starting from today until next tuesday, I want you to do 30 minutes of exercise either outside, in a gym or even in your room. 30 minutes out of your day is nothing. I know you have internet access so don't even give me any excuses. Switch on your favourite playlist and dance around your room or look up fun workout videos on youtube! I have suggested a few for you guys down below. It's from Scola Dondo's YouTube channel and might I add she is amazing so make sure to check out her content. I have done all of the workouts listed below and I think you'll love it as much as I did. Although this is a lifestyle change for me, summer is quickly approaching and I want to hit some new targets before then and I thought wouldn't it be fun if you did it with me? Moral support hehe.

So,
 have you got the drive?


Love from your girl
-Mizzmoi xo






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment