Sunday 23 November 2014

New Era



Trends & outfit details: Can't you taste this gold? Gold, gold and more gold. I just can't get enough of it. There's something about this intrinsic colour that screams "look at the girl who just walked in". I can't tell if I have inherited the obsession of gold from my mother, who happens to love everything shiny (and gold) but all I can say is that this outfit is one of my favourite's ever. I cannot begin to mention how much attention I received while shooting this look so if you ever want to catch the attention of those around you, be bold with your outfit choice. I honestly don't know which item to talk about first because they are all so precious to me. Let's start from the bottom and work our way to the top. I'm sure you are quite familiar with these sandal heels by now, considering how much I wear them. They are by Jessica Simpson and I simply love how chunky they are; walking in 5 inch heels has never been easier. This beautiful skirt is from TK Maxx, which seems to be my new favourite place to shop after purchasing a few steals from there. I think I cried when I saw this skirt because it is so freaking me. The length, colour and texture. I like to call it sophisticated spontaneity. This top is from my beloved Savida collection in Dunnes Stores. Can we just take a minute to note the detailing on the sleeves? Perfection. I must thank my mother for spotting this delicate piece, this outfit would be blah without it. My necklace is from Aldo as you know and as I have said before, probably the best jewellery investment I have ever made. My hair and makeup are courtesy of my darling sister and c'est ça. Are you looking? Is everybody looking? I can hear the whispers already.

Photo cred: Kamile Kvaukaite
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment